Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011
My Webspace got cancelled, including my server. So this means, that Sirius Continuum (there is already a game called Sirius Online, those Bastards) is going to be developed from scratch. If you wish to participate, i'd be very happy about your help. Sirius Continuum is changing with its Online Community, which i will be introducing later.
Feel free to leave comments!
Samstag, 3. September 2011
I am currently implementing the client to the all-new launcher.
We also reduced Server load by parsing the login to a MySQL-Server. Login is now faster, doesn't harm the server environment and new accounts can be created independently of Server Status!
The New Client will be Released until Wednesday
Freitag, 26. August 2011
Sonntag, 14. August 2011
We finished Beta 1.0.0 and are preparing for the impact of Beta 1.1.0
You can Download all Versions as usual from: http://www.mediafire.com/?dwv9axwddbrk4
Predicted Patch Notes for Beta 1.1.0:
- Added Passworded Login
- Squads can now be Created
- Materials can be Harvested
- Exploration 0.5 added
- Interaction with Station
- Ships have now Upgrade points
- You can now Advance in Ranks
- Your Position is now saved upon logout
- improved Launcher
- added Sounds
- You can now die... and respawn.
- Players are now Tagged if in right distance.
- Added public Spots like Asteroid Belts and Gas Clouds.
More to come. Stay tuned!